Manual of Exalted Power: Infernals
Type: Second Edition Sourcebook
Release Date: April 1, 2009
Page Count: 224
Stock Number: WW80105
ISBN Number: 978-1588463661
A Guide to the Green Sun Princes
Gifted by the Yozis with the corrupted Lawgiver Exaltations, the Infernals represent a new and terrible threat to the world and its Exalted defenders. Offered unimaginable power by the fallen architects of Creation to right their greatest failure, the Chosen of the Yozis operate with one shared goal, to transform Creation into Hell. Will the Infernal Exalted succeed at their diabolic mission, or the Green Sun Princes fall before the Chosen of the gods as their masters once did?
A character sourcebook for Exalted®, Second Edition, featuring:
- Everything players and Storytellers need to generate Infernal Exalted characters, including their Charms
- Details of the Yozis’ prior servants: demon cultists, kuma and Demon-Bloods
- Rules for helltech, an occult science dedicated to building onders from vitriol and the essence of demons
Table of Contents
- Chapter One: The Green Sun Princes
- Chapter Two: Servants of the Yozis
- Chapter Three: Character Creation
- Chapter Four: Traits
- Chapter Five: Charms
- Chapter Six: Wonders of the Demon Realm
- Chapter Seven: Storytelling
Authors: Alan Alexander, Carl Bowen, Michael A. Goodwin, Eric Minton, Neall Raemonn Price
Artists: Gordon Bennetto, Tazio Bettin, Leanne Buckley, Groundbreakers Studio (with Paolo Aquasin, Xavier Basa, Ian Cang, Samuel Gelua, Kevin Libranda, Jezreel Rojales, Kriss Sison and Brian Valeza), Andrew Hepworth, Imaginary Friends Studio (with Reza Ilyasa and
- "Trying to wrap up development on Graceful Wicked Masques. Working with Dean on East files and art notes. Working up an outline for Infernals based on Friday’s meeting. Updating Hansoft and doing a Marrakech LJ entry."
- "Working on some Exalted rpg stuff (that would be Roll2), some ads and celebrating my Mexican heritage on Cinco de Mayo. Hopefully sitting down with Petur and Ken to talk about the board game."