Hello. My chosen user-name here on the Exalted Wiki is Bodhisattva, and most folks just call me Bodhi. I'm an Exalted enthusiast and currently the project leader of the Infernal Heroes Project. I'm also heavily involved in improving the environs here by editing articles (particularly for spelling and grammar) and in the creation of templates, such as some of the templates you see on my user-page like the Tab Box and the Scroll Box templates. I also help to answer questions about how to do things on the Exalted Wiki and contribute content in a variety of ways, many of which are listed below.
I, of course, enjoy role-playing games (such as Exalted) and also have a variety of other interests including (but not limited to) singing, acting, dancing, the outdoors, coding, computers, photoshop, and animals. I'm also active on The Exalted Forum, The Freedom Stone Forum and other Exalted-related sites. Additionally, I am the main editor to Exalted on Wikipedia and hope to make that article a featured article on Wikipedia some day.
- Exalted 201 Second Edition Combat, editing for grammar and spelling.
- Exalted 202 Mass Combat, editing for grammar and spelling.
- Exalted 203 Social Combat, editing for grammar and spelling.
- Exalted 204 Mandate of Heaven, editing for grammar and spelling.
- Exalted 205 High Level Showdown, editing for grammar and spelling.
- Exalted 207 Strategies for More Effective Gaming, editing for grammar, spelling and formatting.
- Exalted 208 Practical Charm Building, wrote the article.
- Exalted 209 Spellcraft, proposed the article. May work on it later.
- Expanded Solar Charms, editing for grammar and spelling.
- Breeding Dragon-Blooded, major contributor.
- Exalted Wiki:Custom Signatures, wrote the article.
- Solar Exalted
- Abyssal Exalted
- Sidereal Exalted
- Terrestrial Exalted
- Alchemical Exalted
Official World Locations
User-Created World Locations
- Quanai - Created for Tommathy's Solar campaign. Created the article and wrote some materials.
- First Circle Demons
- Agata, the Beauteous Wasp - a First Circle Demon.
- Amphelisia, the Teakettle Courtier - a First Circle Demon.
- Angyalka, the Harpist - a First Circle Demon.
- Chrysogona, the Crying Woman - a First Circle Demon.
- Decanthrope - a First Circle Demon.
- Firmin, the Needlemaker - a First Circle Demon.
- Gilmyne, the Dancer at the Saigoth Gates - a First Circle Demon.
- Hopping Puppeteer - a First Circle Demon.
- Luminita, the Deer that Hunts the Man - a First Circle Demon.
- Metody, the Malfean Elemental - a First Circle Demon.
- Passion Moray - a First Circle Demon.
- Perronele, the Living Armor - a First Circle Demon.
- Sesselja, the Stomach Bottle Bug - a First Circle Demon.
- Teodozji, a Lion Sent Into the World - a First Circle Demon.
- Tomescu, the Clamorous Cloud Arsenal - a First Circle Demon.
- Second Circle Demons
- Third Circle Demons
Charms and Sorcery
Terrestrial Circle Spells
Celestial Circle Spells
Solar Circle Spells
Shadowlands Circle Spells
Labyrinth Circle Spells
Void Circle Spells
Official Charms and Sorcery
Simply entered the Charms on the wiki.
Custom Charms and Sorcery
- Infernal Sorcery
Help with Contributing Content: If you have any questions about what to contribute or how to do it, please feel free to contact me on my talk page at any time or contact me by email. You can also click on the link found in the sidebar to the left entitled Quickstart Guide, Guide to Contributing or Editing help, which will likely answer any general questions you may have. Feel free to ask any question; no question is "stupid" except for the one that is never asked.
General Exalted Wiki questions: The links in the sidebar can probably help you find what you're looking for. However, if you don't find your answers there, please follow the instructions above.
Complaints: The best thing to do if you have a complaint is to start with the Community portal. Ask a short, friendly question, and fellow users will be happy to help you. Contacting me directly with a complaint should be reserved for after you have exhausted all other remedies.
If you have a complaint about article content, there are several avenues to pursue. The best and simplest way is to fix it. You can also open a discussion on the article's talk page regarding the issues which you want to address. Be sure that you are adding well-written text using legitimate information from credible, reliable sources. If your change gets reverted, continue the discussion on the article to get consensus. This works just like it does on Wikipedia.
Statement of purpose
As the Exalted Wiki continues to grow and enhance its worth as a valuable resource to players and Storytellers alike, it is imperative that all contributors feel welcome to add not only official, canon content to the wiki to increase its effectiveness as an encyclopedic resource for the Exalted community, but also feel welcome to contribute custom, fan-made content for peer-review and inclusion in other Exalted games all around the world. However, it is important to maintain the distinction between what is official content and what is not in order to preserve the utility of this wiki as an encyclopedic resource for those who are looking for canon information.
I should point out that this is my purpose for the Exalted Wiki and does not necessarily reflect the views of White Wolf Inc., or CCP Games. However, as the active administrator, I will be actively pursuing this goal and both my edits and correspondences will be in accord with it.
- Exalted Wiki's success to date is entirely a function of our open community. This community will continue to live and breathe and grow only so long as those of us who participate in it continue to Do the Right Thing. Doing the Right Thing takes many forms, but perhaps most central is the willingness to contribute to the wiki, both as encyclopedic archivists and as fans contributing custom content.
- Newcomers are always to be welcomed. There must be no hierarchy or structure to get in the way of this openness to newcomers. Any security measures to be implemented to protect the community against real vandals (and there are real vandals, who do occasionally affect us—many will remember the time before I became an Administrator where we would get hundreds of spam pages per day), should be implemented on the model of "strict scrutiny."
"Strict scrutiny" means that any measures instituted for security must address a compelling community interest, and must be narrowly tailored to achieve that objective and no other.
For example: rather than trust humans to identify "regulars" correctly, we must use a simple, transparent, and open rubric, so that people are automatically given full privileges once they have been around the community for a very short period of time. The process should be virtually invisible for newcomers, so that they do not have to do anything to start contributing to the community.
- "You can edit this page right now" is a core guiding check on everything that we do. We must respect this principle as sacred, just as they do on Wikipedia.